Saturday, January 1, 2011

The journey : 2011



Have you guys ever been in a situation where you feel like something is wrong but at the same time you don't know what is wrong either? It's like you're stuck in a box and you don't know how to get out. errr, that does make sense right?



Well, for some odd unexplainable reasons, i think that is what i am feeling right now. With no way out, with no one to ask help from, with insufficient oxygen to breath, here i am, lost in nowhere.


I need someone to talk to. No no, not someone but a friend. A friend whom i can share this pain with but the same time not troubling her with my pain. And if she asks me what's wrong and if i say i don't know, she's just gonna be like it's okay just lean on my shoulder and everything's gonna be alright.


Yeah, keep on dreaming.


When i stand before God at the end of my life, I hope I would not have any single bit of talent left in me so that i could proudly say "I used everything you gave me".


No comments: