Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello, pickup lines.

oh yeah, the cheesy corny pickup lines.



i was reading this fanfiction in soompi. yupe, it's a forum where it's mainly dedicated to all those die-hard kpop fans. but they also have some non-kpop related topics. okay promote promote. by the way, where was i? oh yeah the fan fiction.


was reading the fanfic made by a few soompiers, and i can't help but to notice the pickup lines they used in their fanfics, well not all but some of it. Not that i am against it or anything, it's just that sometimes, i wonder why girls fall for those cheesy corny pickup lines. I'm a girl, and i just don't understand it. Oh, i'm so confused.

Photobucket

"Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?"

"Good thing i brought my library card, because i'm checking you out"

"You must be from Pearl Habour, because baby you're da bomb"

"You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here"


okay stop. four is enough. So you do get my point here, right? To be honest those are not exactly the pickup lines in the fanfics, because obviously i can't remember the exact words or something but still, you get my point right? Please say yes!


So i hope anyone is kindly enough to explain to me why a few, not all, girls like guys who use those cheesy pickup lines to flirt with them. I am just so confused. Guys can always be honest and just confess to the girl, i think i like you.


I know this is kinda lame. I am so confused and bored. At the same time. wowwww. and oh yeah, just so you know, my babies are getting bigger now. I think it's because i treat them mealworms. yummmmmy.


zhai jian

No comments: