Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Random Rinee




For the past few days, i have been listening to this song quite a lot of times and i don't even have any ideas why i keep listening to it. Probably because it's addictive, or perhaps the lyrics are meaningful to me ? 'The scars are gonna heal, but they're never gonna go away'.


This is gonna be a little bit out of the blue but if someone has ever hurt you whether it's physically or mentally, just forgive and forget. Never revenge and regret because revenge is never a way to solve problems. Let them deal with God in the afterlife. Let Him do the punishing, not you.


Yeah i can be random at times especially when i am terribly boring. So pardon me. And to that star i saw the other night, i love the way you shine brighter than the others. You light up my days and nights, and i miss you, a lot.




I'm 18 this year and it's never too old to listen to nursery rhymes. I miss my childhood memories, they helped shape me into the person i am today. :')


1 comment:

syeika said...

lgu fvrite i mse kecik-kecik dlu..best kot lgu ni..hhuhu;)

bw: syeikafarhana.blogspot.com