Sunday, January 30, 2011

Today was a fairytale


and Taylor Swift was right. Today really was a fairytale.


Before i start off this post with the real deal, i just wanna say 'Mum, thank you for letting me spend my evening with my friends today.' It was such a memorable day.


I don't really know what to write but seriously today was fcking awesome ! oh sorry i had to use the F word since i just wanna show my excitement in words, but somehow i failed to do so. I'm so sorry for the negative influence. HAHA.


Spent the evening with my friends, Nadia, Afifah, Inani, just to name a few. It was hella fun. To be honest, I don't really like going to public places where there are like hundreds of other people doing the same thing as you do, which is sitting down and do nothing. I might be suffering from social phobia? Who knows.


So basically i was at the mall around 2.30pm, met my closest most amazing crazy friends and just chit chatting non stop. FUN. And Rinee left the building (haha, ohyeah Elvis Presley babeh) at 5.30pm, or so.


And this picture, thank you Mr.Hafiz for taking it. It turned out well. Babes, sorry for not taking a lot of pics with you guys today. I am a shy person in front of the camera. haha yeah right.


If you think your friends are awesome, wait till you meet mine. You'll change your mind in the nick of time. oh yeah. Kawan-kawan, thanks for a wonderful evening. Kocham ciebie.