Thursday, February 10, 2011

tumblr, luke and mirashi


The last few days of my life have been quite a boring page in my book. Even if i were to write a diary about my everyday life, it will surely be 'dear diary, hello. i had zero fun today. bye. xoxo.'


no seriously. nothing exciting happened to me for the last few days. i wasn't hoping for 'merlin or jay to actually knock on my door and ask me to be their bride' or 'a hot looking guy would kidnap me to London and force me to be his forever' kind of excitement. because that would be impossible and even if it's possible, i doubt my mum would let me marry at this age. but hey that's out of topic, so let's come back. HAHA.


okayy since i was bored for the past few days (how many times exactly have i been using the word for the past few days? haha) i decided to do some tumblr hunting. fyi, i don't have any tumblr account so i can't really reblog the pictures i like.


tumblr hunting, ohyeah. does it sounds weird? anyway, i found this awesome gif of luke pasqualino. like omg he's drooling hot. just incase you guys have no idea who he is, he's one of the main actors in Skins UK. yeah, a lot of people here in malaysia, obviously haven't seen the series before because it's not shown here. too many slangs, bad words and curses. so i watched it online in youtube. yeah babe, i'm a baaaaaad girl. haha.


Photobucket

see, what did i told you? hotness overload, isn't it? okay so when i first saw this gif, the first person that popped into my mind was mirashi. ohyeah she's my girl. she's a big fan of luke. all hail freddie... i mean luke pasqualino.


this is her. my mirashi. oh girl, hope you wouldn't mind i put a picture of you here. i'll inform you later about this. i promise. i heart you with all my heart. now that i give my luke to you, hopefully you'll stay away from my merlin. HAHA.


so yeah, she was also the one that kinda got me into tumblr thingy, though i don't have my own account, i still love tumblr because well, i found a lot of interesting pictures and gifs there that i would love to use it in my blog sooner or later. ohyeah.


zhai jian


2 comments:

M A R I A K H A L I S said...

mama minat merlin jugak :)

RineeReza said...

yeahh all hail boyfriend rinee, merlin! haha. :DD